Coventry PC Repairs was established in 2010. Starting out as a hobby in 1991, Carl, the technician, became very interested in Computers - and from the age of 14, he was already very competant with MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, PC software and PC hardware.
Fast forward a few years when Carl decided to turn his hobby into his occupation after using his years of experience and studying to pass his exams in order to become a fully qualified Cisco certified computer technician.
Fast forward a few more years, now with almost 19 years of experience under his belt and Cisco certification, Carl founded Coventry PC Repairs in 2010 - with the sole aim of offering a top quality
and efficient, friendly, service to the home user at very reasonable and affordable prices.
Unlike many other computer repair businesses, Coventry PC Repairs wanted to offer a service where the customer only pays for the work done - with honest, clear, transparent prices - with no hidden fees (such as the booking-in fees that some businesses charge just to look at your system before any work is even done). Furthermore, Coventry PC Repairs made a promise to it's customers - if we can't fix it, you don't pay a penny!
Coventry PC Repairs specialise in the following Desktop PC, Laptop and Netbook services:
* Virus / Malware / Spyware / Ransomware Removal
* Windows Operating System Installations & Upgrades
* Windows Password Unlocking and Re-Setting (for forgotten passwords)
* Component Upgrades (such as Hard Disc Drives, RAM Memory, Graphics Cards, etc)
* System Repairs and Maintenance
* System Optimization (Speed up your system and have it running to its optimum best)
* Preventative Maintenance & System Health-Checks
* Wireless Internet Set-Up
* Wireless or Wired Internet Problem Solving
* Replacement Laptop / Netbook Keyboards
* Replacement Laptop / Netbook Screens
* Data Recovery
* Data Transfer & Data Back-Up
* Bespoke Custom Desktop PC Systems - Built exactly how you want it!
Sorry, Coventry PC Repairs do not repair iPads, iPhones, Tablets, Apple Computers or mobile phones.